Friday, April 11, 2014

Heading West

This year my little brother turned thirty and so we decided to take a trip together. We rarely see each other since he got married and when we do it's surrounded in chaos. So, in July we are flying out to San Francisco for a few days. He wants to hit some breweries and Napa and I wanna check out The Castro and the Redwoods. Oh, and we both agree that the first place we go is In-N-Out Burger. Xavier will get something chock full of meat and I am gonna get a Wish Burger. Ya gotta respect a burger joint that has vegan options. I mean, that's just plain cool.

(photo kidnapped from chronicle

2 comments:

Xavier said...

I cannot wait, sis!! I don't know what I'm most excited for. Probably the Russian River brewery! And photos with Tucker:-)

Star said...

Is this MY lil brother reading my blog? I am gobsmacked.

Honestly, it is gonna be such a fantastic adventure - you, me, and the Tucker! Can't wait.