Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Brand New Year

Blizzard '96

Side A

Survival - Madonna
You Make Me Believe - Simply Red
Love, Brother, Friend - Gregory Gray
Philosophy Now - Scritti Polliti
Put the Blame on Me - Eurythmics
Rollercoaster - Everything But the Girl
All the World Loves Lovers - Prefab Sprout
I Believe - Chris Isaak
Day Break - Brand New Heavies
What You Won't Do for Love - Go West
First Joy - Lisa Stansfield
Someday We'll Be Together - Jimmy Sommerville

Side B

Better Make It Better - Swing Out Sister
Better Things - Massive Attack w/Tracey Thorn
Call Me - Me'shell Ndegeocello
Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover - Sophie B. Hawkins
Fairground - Simply Red
I'm Not The Man I Used To Be - Fine Young Cannibals
All Through the Years - Erasure
Safe in These Arms - Jimmy Sommerville
I'd Rather Be Your Lover - Madonna
Possibly Maybe - Björk

No comments: