Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Mix for Bishop

I Like You...Kind of a Lot

This here mix was created with tons of love for my nearest and dearest who never lets me down and always has my back. 

Track listing:

Tina Turner - The Best
Stevie Wonder - Love Having You Around
Queen - You're My Best Friend
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
Garth Brooks - Friends in Low Places
Rocket Summer - Never Knew
Joe Esposito - You're the Best Around
Led Zeppelin - I Can't Quit You Baby
Barbra Streisand & Ryan O'Neal - You're the Top
Bette Midler - Friends
Otis Redding - Cigarettes and Coffee
Style Council - You're the Best Thing
Sammy & Frank - Me and My Shadow
David Bowie - Young Americans
Andrew Gold - Thank You for Being a Friend
Penny & the Quarters - You and Me

2 comments:

Bishop said...

Really love this mix!

Star said...

Yay! I'm so glad. It was made with oodles of love just for you.