Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm Awesome

Over on the Mirror, Mirror blog, Kjerstin posted about Ten Steps to Positive Body Image. One of the steps was to come up with a top ten list of the things you like about yourself, but they can't have anything to do with your weight or how you look. I got two down and I called Marina for help. So here it be, my lovely little reader, the top ten bestest things about me; in my opinion, of course:

  1. My incredibly bizarre sense of humour (for example, whenever someone says, "Mmm, something smells good!" I will inevitably reply, "Oh, that's cuz I just farted.")
  2. I have exceptional and eclectic taste in art, film, music, dance, etc.
  3. Usually I can find the good in just about anyone
  4. I'm a vegetarian (this one Marina pointed out - "You care about animals.")
  5. I'm friendly and try to put those around me at ease
  6. I'm very thoughtful (this was another one Marina gave me. It's true, I am.)
  7. I'm compassionate and caring about the people I love as well as the people they love.
  8. Always willing to help, even if I really don't wanna (like when Melissa's friend's sister needed to move. In July. We all nearly had a heat stroke.)
  9. I am forever trying to find ways to improve myself
10. And another one from Marina: "You are keeping the postal service alive and well." She's right. I definitely value old traditions like letter writing.

No comments: