Thursday, October 25, 2012

AM Gold

This mix takes me back to the late 70s and early 80s, sitting in the back of my dad's Honda or my mom's old Comet and listening to the radio. These are the songs I remember hearing.

Gino Vannelli -  I Just Want to Stop
Jim Croce - Operator
The Carpenters - For All We Know
Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You
Ambrosia - How Much I Feel
Dan Fogelberg - I'd Really Love to See You Again
Robbie DuPree - Steal Away
Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin'
Orleans - Dance with Me
Chicago - Saturday in the Park
Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven
Christopher Cross - Ride Like the Wind
Bread - If
Johnny Rivers - Swayin' to the Music
Cat Stevens - Wild World
John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
Player - Baby Come Back
Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
Little River Band - Reminiscing
Seals & Croft - Summer Breeze
Kenny Loggins - This Is It

No comments: