Friday, July 27, 2012

Thanks, Google Mail

On truly horrible work days such as today has become, I'm so thankful that Gmail saves all of my letters from Bryan. This one is so many years old but it still cheers me up just when I need it. Wish he wasn't so far away...

i wish i believed that wishing on things would directly effect the movement of matter and all the sway and swagger to follow...i wish you were here and that we could go to the diner and sit and bullshit for hours...i miss how you knew just what to point out to make my world float on a cloud of confidence pushed with winds of hillarity...the way i spelled that makes me think of the child of sean hannity and hillary clinton...whoa....that would be one messed up kid...makes me feel as if i acctually could be a parent...i also wish that i knew anything more than stream of conciousness...you are a great friend and i dont deserve someone as good as you but ill gladly take it with open arms...i think you are tops...the bees knees and the cats meow....oh thats right...i did take it there...and only cause  i care and only cause i truley love you...you are wonderfull...

No comments: