Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Alice


(photo kidnapped from coveralia)

Tom Waits. The voice I love above all others. I'd been a fan of his music for about six years, but it took Alice and Dave Vaughn to have me fall totally in love. Every song is perfection, but of course there are those which I love just a wee bit more than the others. Alice is without question, my favourite, with I'm Still Here, Watch Her Disappear, and Poor Edward running right behind. Back in May 2002 in the café with Dave, Table Top Joe was the one that caught my attention first, so that's another track that I never tire of and never will. I adore all things Tom Waits, but I doubt I'll love anything like I love Alice.

Alice
Everything You Can Think
Flower's Grave
No One Knows I'm Gone
Kommienezuspadt
Poor Edward
Table Top Joe
Lost in the Harbour
We're All Mad Here
Watch Her Disappear
Reeperbahn
I'm Still Here
Fish & Bird
Barcarolle
Fawn

No comments: