Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Best Meal

The best food I've ever eaten in my life was at Omega in Rhinebeck, New York. Everything they served was vegetarian and they were meticulous in the preparation. I could sit down to a meal and not worry that the food would have been tampered with or contaminated by something non-veggie. Good vegan and vegetarian practices are hard to come by and the crew working the kitchen at Omega didn't mess around. Everything I put on my plate was a delight for the taste buds. An explosion of flavor like no other.
Second runner up for best meal is just really good pizza with a giant mug of root beer. Bottoms Up Pizza in Richmond, VA was probably the best I've ever had. Bottoms Up was in a dodgy part of town under an overpass and next to a nasty ass canal, but man, they made a pie so good it could cure cancer.

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

How can you possibly say that when you've experienced a Borders quesadilla with a cup of Blackberry Mountain Ass?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Star said...

actually, dearheart, i've never had either. i knew better.