Thursday, August 4, 2011

Life

I stopped to see Langston at the library across the pond and picked up yet another audiobook. This time I snagged Keith Richards' Life. Oh, and it's read mostly by Johnny Depp. Keith Richards + Johnny Depp = pure perfection. Growing up, The Rolling Stones were definitely played on our Hi-Fi along with others like, The Band, Streisand, Mathis, The Beatles and Andy Williams. (The one thing my mother and I seem to share completely is our eclectic taste in music. Clearly I inherited that from her.) Anyway, it wasn't until BFF Amy, became mildly obsessed with The Stones that I truly gained a profound love for them as well. Nowhere near as hard core as Amy, but I do love them thanks to her. Can't wait to get outta work and listen to Johnny turn them pages.


(photo by David LaChapelle kidnapped from us.nationalpost)

No comments: