Friday, November 20, 2009

Clea DuVall

Remarkably talented and ridiculously attractive (the beautiful brown eyes, those freckles!!), Clea DuVall is one of the industry's greatest treasures. I, like so many others, have admired her since her wonderful performance in But I'm a Cheerleader. Since then she has continued to create a legacy of films to be proud of, and although a few of them I wasn't crazy about, her dedication to her craft is evident in every role.

(I snagged the pic from afterellen.com's forum. I have no clue who the photographer is, but it's a stunner.)

2 comments:

emily rose said...

yea shes insanely fresh faced and beautiful - and strangely has always reminded me of the female version of josh harnett, is that weird?

Star said...

i can kinda see the josh hartnett link, now that you point that out...but she's so much sassier than he is!!