Sunday, February 18, 2024

Weekend with Lucy!

Thankfully the snowfall we had did NOT stick to the roads and Lucy and I had our day together! It was mostly a chance to deliver Girl Scout Cookies, starting with a trek to the Post Office to deliver Trefoils and Caramel Delights (plus extra goodies from me!) to Natalia.



Next it was across the bridge to see Kay, Kenny, and the kitties in Fishtown. (Kay ordered Thin Mints and Caramel Delights.)


Then we made a pit-stop at MOM's in Bryn Mawr where we stood in line for a black bean burger (for me) as Lucy added things up on her Apple watch's calculator, like the cute little nerd-bot she is!

After I stuffed my gob, we met up with Wayne to hand over the two Lemonades and then go book shopping at Reads in Phoenixville.



We ended the evening by grabbing McDonald's and heading to Mama Rosie's. Then Sunday morning Terri came over for her gluten free Caramel Chocolate Chip cooks. A half hour after Terri's arrival, Bishop picked me up for lunch and we got to give him Adventurefuls and Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies. Before Bish and I headed off for Healthy Garden in Collingswood I snapped a selfie!
ps - I purposefully/purposely (both look wrong) included the ongoing ceiling construction at Mama Rosie's just to embarrass her!

No comments: