Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentine's Day 2024

Since I'm still not feeling 100% due to ongoing dental issues (thee worst!!!) I'm doing fuck-all today to celebrate. But here's a few little Valetine-y things I wanted to post.

Cute outdoor decoration at Bishop & Pax's

Shop Rite cookie that Amy found (and bought) to celebrate the big day!

Elvira (AKA Cassandra Peterson) had these lovely compacts for sale. I resisted the urge to snap up the cartoon angel Elvira. It's sooooo cute, though!

Wacky card from Amy that included some adorable stickers!

Master of Menace's Instagram page was kind enough to post Vincent Price's cookie recipe that I will SO be trying. They sound delish!

I really love this darling cake from Vegan Treats.

And Jeffreymixed celebrated in his usual way - with a Scott Valentine post!



(Check it out! My Avatar is wearing a Garfield tee!)

No comments: