Sunday, January 14, 2024

Take that, Keith Moon!

Today's School of Rock concert was The Who and once again, Jackson and crew slayed the stage! Sophie was back as lead vocalist for the songs Jax drummed on and I really like her energy. This time Jackson even did a bit of backing vocals on I Can See for Miles and Boris the Spider. He was so obviously out of his element on Miles and stood at the mic with his arms crossed and later even shrugged his shoulders and threw up his hands as if to say "I've no idea what to do." But he channeled his inner metal head for Boris and clearly had a good time. He was phenomenal on drums and didn't miss a single beat. His old (as in former) teacher even came out to show his support! As a surprise, I brought Kayla, since she is his fave stop on the Books & Cooks Tour. The guest list just for Jax was Dave, Mum, me, Kay, Xavier, Mary, Syd, Ciaran, MeMom and Pop, and Aunt Jen. Here's some of the best bits from the show:




Baba O'Riley

Pinball Wizard

I Can See For Miles

Love, Reign o'er Me

Boris the Spider

(Mum filmed Love, Reign o'er Me)

No comments: