Wednesday, January 31, 2024

January 2024 Books

Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Ivory Charm by Carolyn Keene - This book was so-so. Most of Mildred Wirt Benson's Nancy Drews are spectacular and I can't put them down. This was not one of those.


* An Elderly Lady Is Up to No Good ¹ by Helene Tursten - Maureen and Autumn recommended this book to me and it was really good - short stories about a feisty ole broad who takes no shit. I aspire to one day be like that!


♥ I Don't Need Therapy ¹ by Toni Lodge - I'd seen Toni on Insta with her pal, Ryan, and so when I discovered this book on Libby I decided to give it a try. Oh my gosh, this woman is an utter delight. Funny and real and honest and like someone who would instantly fit in to my circle of friends. I would definitely listen to this again and again.

* Murder at The Breakers ¹ by Alyssa Maxwell

¹ - audiobook
² - abridged version
* - liked
♥ - loved
Any unmarked titles were, in my opinion, so-so.

No comments: