Saturday, January 20, 2024

Snow Leopard Cult

Hello - Johnny Mathis
Masculinity - Lucky Love
I Can't Help It - Andy Gibb & Olivia Newton-John
Looking for the Holes - Ani DiFranco
I Keep Forgettin' - Michael McDonald
Heart to Heart - Kenny Loggins
Lose Control - Teddy Swims
End It On This - No Doubt
I'm Gonna Get You - Bizarre Inc
25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago
Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show - Neil Diamond
Cloudbursting - Kate Bush
Silver Springs - Fleetwood Mac
Lay All Your Love On Me - ABBA
I'm Not Your Second Choice - Jeffreymixed
What's Happening Brother - Marvin Gaye
Someday We'll All Be Free - Donny Hathaway
Blue Lights - Gus Glasser
Laughter in the Rain - Neil Sedaka
Star - Mitski
Lazarus - David Bowie
Black Moonlight - Duran Duran
Once In A Lifetime - Deer Tick
You're the First, the Last, My Everything - Barry White
Tell It to My Heart - Taylor Dayne
Do It Baby - The Miracles
Breathe - China Soul
Nessun Dorma - Jonathan Tetelman

(First mix of 2024!)

No comments: