Monday, September 19, 2022

Sunday with Bailey!

Yesterday I spent the day with Bailey, who had me cracking up left and right. She has picked up her mother's habit of saying legit on a near constant basis. "I legit thought that car was gonna hit us, Aunt Lisa." We had a great time at Baldwin's Book Barn (Fred was working!) plus a pit stop for a lil' photo shoot, then to MOM's. I will admit that I was mega disappointed that Bailey would not try the MOM's Moler Bowl. She essentially stuck out her tongue, tasted a single piece of kale and made her decision without taking an actual bite. Sensing my annoyance, she kept saying how she at least tried it, which only irked me more. But then while I dug in and looked out the window she said "But it looks like you're really enjoying it!" which helped me to shake my disappointment. We had a good time gabbing while stuck in traffic on the way home and I think that the next time we get together we will skip the food bit and just hang out. Maybe visit Winterthur or someplace cool like that.








No comments: