Sunday, June 19, 2022

Untitled Purple Mix

I was going through a stack of cds with no names and checking to see what was on them. I discovered a purple Memorex disc that only had a date on it. 

It's a Five O'Clock World - The Vogues
Sleeping Ute - Grizzly Bear
The Electrician - The Walker Brothers
Lylacs - PIONEER
A Man Without Love - Engelbert Humperdinck
Get Involved - Raphael Saadiq feat. Q-Tip
Town Without Pity - Gene Pitney
He Hit Me (It Felt Like a Kiss) - The Crystals
Volver - Estrella Morente
Sleep Now In The Fire - Rage Against the Machine
Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye
Sugar Magnolia - Grateful Dead
Holding Back the Years - Simply Red
Whole Wide World - Wreckless Eric
That'll Be the Day - Buddy Holly
Bixby Canyon Bridge - Death Can for Cutie
Make a Plan to Love Me - Bright Eyes
Oh Yeah! - Roxy Music
When I Get You Alone - Glee Cast
My One and Only Thrill - Melody Gardot

5 August 2012

No comments: