Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Bertha's Large Loins Sale

I have no idea why I named this Idaho Potato Mix Bertha's Large Loins Sale. I can only assume that it was bizarre and silly and made no sense and that's why I chose it. Truly baffling.


•Side A•
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
Unconditional Love - Cyndi Lauper
Where the Streets Have No Name - The Pet Shop Boys
What Have I Done to Deserve This? - The Pet Shop Boys
Wimoweh - The Tokens
Creep - Radiohead
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Swanee - Judy Garland
Rent - The Pet Shop Boys
West End Girls - The Pet Shop Boys
Don't Get Around Much Anymore - Tony Bennett
All I Have To Do Is Dream - The Everly Brothers
Holidays in the Sun - Sex Pistols

•Side B•

No Sleep Till Brooklyn - Beastie Boys
You - Candlebox
Ambition - Lady Patra
Buffalo Stance - Nenah Cherry
Physical Attraction - Madonna
Istanbul - They Might Be Giants
Minimum Wage - TMBG
Your Racist Friend - TMBG
Bombtrack - Rage Against the Machine
Road Movie to Berlin - TMBG
One Thing Leads to Another - The Fixx
At Seventeen - Janis Ian
Aquarius - The Cast of Hair

29-31 July 1994
#3 of the Idaho Potato Mixes

No comments: