Sunday, April 24, 2022

Film Quotes

•List Film Quotes You'll Never Forget•

• "A Mercedes is a thoroughbred."
• "...flames...on the side of my face..."
• "Don't throw me down, Clark..."
• "You know how stupid I am about doors."
• "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
• "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night."
• "Smells like they're cookin' a god damn cat over there."
• "I'm on vacation!!!" & "Get outta the car!!"
• "I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina."
• "Shelby, Shelby, drink the juice..."
• "Say no more." "I can say no more."
• "Frankie! Your mother forgives me!"
• "Angel, you are hell and gone from Cartagena."
• "This cow got in to an onion patch."
• "I'll never be big enug to pull anything..."
• "Coffey looks and he sees Russians. You have to look with better eyes than that."
• "Hey Russell, what'd you do to my mama?!"
• "Mrs. Simpson married the Duke of Windsor."
• "I wouldn't suck your lousy dick if I was suffocating and there was oxygen in your balls."
• "You retract that bit about my cunt fucking children!"

The Answers:
• Jack Weston - The Four Seasons
• Madeline Kahn - Clue
• Mae Questel - Christmas Vacation
• Christopher Reeve - Noises Off
• Clark Gable - Gone With The Wind
• Bette Davis - All About Eve
• Bruce Dern - The 'Burbs
• Richard Dreyfuss - What About Bob?
• Stefanie Drummond - Mean Girls
• Sally Field - Steel Magnolias
• Eleanor Bron and Paul McCartney - Help!
• Robert Loggia - The Ninth Configuration
• Michael Douglas - Romancing the Stone
• Jon Heder - Napoleon Dynamite
• Devin Ratray - Dennis the Menace
• Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio - The Abyss
• Dick Shawn - It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
• Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were
• Mink Stole - Female Trouble
• Ralph Fiennes - In Bruges

No comments: