Sunday, April 3, 2022

Alena

Last month I bought this super rad print from artist Alena Vechnaya's Etsy page ArtVechnaya. I'm thinking I'll print it out in an 8x10 and display it in my bedroom. Alena was super sweet and messaged me on the side to make sure I was able to download the photos. Check out her page because she has some seriously cool artwork.


Our little side convo:

Hi, Lisa ☺️๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Thank you so much for your order, I hope you managed to download all the files. 

Hello hello. I was able to download them - it was a piece of cake, as we say! Thanks so much for reaching out to make sure everything went well. Take care, be safe, and know that everyone here in the States is thinking about the Ukraine. Sending peace and love your way forever and always.

Thank you so much for the support✊๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ We feel the support of America and are very grateful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Together we are strong!

Thank you so much for the feedback ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
I'm very glad that you liked everything๐Ÿ’— Come again ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Have a nice day☺️๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

I'll be sure to tell all my friends and family about your fabulous shop! ♥

Many thanks๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

No comments: