Monday, December 20, 2021

Return to The Christmas House

Jackson and I had hoped to visit the house off Silverside with Lucy but it just never came together. I had today off so as to get together with Bella, but her Jacob came down with Corona so we are staying safe and hope to get together on the 26th. I ran all my errands except one: drop off Lucy's old clothes to Ashlee in Delaware. I texted Xavier and asked if Jax wanted me to pick him up and we can leave the clothes on Ash's doorstep then on our way back stop at the Christmas house. The response sent a zing bouncing back and forth from my heart to my tummy: "He is in and very excited!" Hurrah! I dashed to the car with cookies and lollipops and headed over. We listened to more Depeche Mode and chatted about plans for Christmas Eve and what not. Since it's a weekday, we scored a parking spot right up front and it was so fun to revisit the place with him. 







No comments: