Wednesday, January 13, 2021

2021

Here's a playlist I created to start off the new year. It's a hodge-podge, mishy-mosh, like most of my mixes.

Johnny Tillotson - (Wait Til You See) My Gidget
Kula Shaker - Let Love Be (With U)
Troye Sivan - THE QUIET
Gabriel-Kane - Carry On
The OK Social Club - She Said, You Said
Julian Lennon - Well I Don't Know
Shirley Bassey - Excuse Me
The Faint - Source of the Sun
Malcolm Vaughan - Wait for Me
Icky Blossoms - Want You So Bad
The Excellents - Coney Island Baby
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Daft Punk - Derezzed
M83 - A Bit of Sweetness
Queen - The Kiss
The Black Keys - Sit Around and Miss You
Celeste - Stop This Flame
Shirley Bassey - I Don't Know What Love Is
London Philharmonic Orchestra - On Earth as It Is in Heaven
Rachel Portman - Theme from "Only You"
The Seahorses - Suicide Drive
Phoenix - Identical

No comments: