Monday, September 7, 2020

Baldwin's With Anne

Anne had never been to Baldwin's Book Barn and since we both had off for Labor Day, I picked her up and off we went to West Chester! It was a little hot and I was grateful that the back doors to the barn were open so I could pop out and take off my mask. How are front liners doing this?!?! Every time I hit the five minute mark on my mask and feel sweaty and suffocated I instantly think of doctors and nurses and people working in supermarkets and jobs where a mask has to be worn for the whole shift. How are they doing it for their entire shift?! Ugh, I am SO thankful I work at home. Anyway, Anne really liked the place and we both picked up a few books and of course, lovely Fred was there to ring us up. He's really my favourite part of that place. Just the nicest guy in town.











(This last photo turned out SO good! It looks like a postcard.)

No comments: