Tuesday, September 29, 2020

July 2020 Books

I Think I'm Outta Here ¹ ² by Carroll O'Connor - I listened to this in March of last year and had this to say: Would have absolutely loved this to be unabridged but listening to Carroll O'Connor tell his memories of childhood, adulthood, fatherhood, and life as one of television's most memorable faces was just wonderful.

Sense & Sensibility ¹ by Jane Austen - Rosamund Pike did a phenomenal job narrating and I wish she read all of Austen's books. At least there's still Pride and Prejudice which I plan on reading/listening to in the next month or so.

More Than Love ¹ by Natasha Gregson Wagner - I wish that this book told more stories about the family and Natalie's life. Lots of great stuff, just wanted more from before Natalie Wood's passing.

* No Walls and the Recurring Dream ¹ by Ani DiFranco - It was so great to listen to Ani tell her life story but it left me wanting more!! Hoping this is volume one of many more to come!

¹ - audiobook
² - abridged version
* - liked
♥ - loved
Any unmarked titles were, in my opinion, so-so.

No comments: