Friday, April 3, 2020

Excited Recipients

I really enjoy sending mail to people and it's a lovely bonus to hear back from friends and family to know that they got a bit of a lift. I was so happy that Lisa liked the postcard that I had picked for her last year and only just got around to digging it up to send. Perfect timing on my part.



Lacey is distractedly enjoying her new stickers. Hooray!


Today Cecilia texted me her delight at getting a postcard that I randomly selected for her, not knowing that this version of Jane Eyre was her favourite.


And a bonus text from brother Wayne that led to a 90 minute FaceTime session where we caught eachother up on the mayhem that our lives have become. His worse than mine as he works at a grocery shop. But he's making the best of it.




No comments: