Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Foster Gratitude

Foster gratitude: Write a list of things you are thankful for.


•Loved ones:
David
Wayne
Xavier
Mum
Jackson
Syd
Zach
Mary
Stacey
Lucy
Bishop
Pax
Ashlee
Sean
Bailey
Avery
Terri
Amy
Anne
Kayla
Jaeden
Isabella
Natalia
Godmommy
Aunt Berne
•a home
•a vehicle
•my six senses (women's intuition is my #6)
•books
•music
•film
•art
•The Colonial Theatre and it's wonderful Retro Cinema
•a job that provides me with health insurance and pays my bills
•all my past adventures and the memories that sustain me for when I'm not traveling
•having grown up in a family that was supportive - never knowing abuse as a child
•being relatively healthy but still striving to be better
•all the crappy things that happened in my life because they led me to right here
•Svengoolie on Saturday nights with Pax and Bishop! (plus TattleTales on Buzzr!)
•free will
•food
•the ability to travel, even though it has plunged me into immense debt
•TV shows that sustain me in dark times and make me smile (Hart to Hart, The Rockford Files, and Pushing Daisies)
•safety
•Bernie Sanders, who is restoring my faith in old white men
•oddles and oodles of more things that I am grateful for and make life worth living

No comments: