Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Bryn Mawr with Jackson

Sunday I spent the afternoon with Jackson. He is so much fun to be with; just like hanging out with a friend, an equal. He's four and a half but acts like a grown up. I never had to correct him or tell him to stop doing something like running ahead of me on the street or throwing stuff at the restaurant. We had such a good time just hanging out together and chatting. One adorable moment was when we were driving him home and Jax asked, "are we going on the highway?" So I told him that yeah, we were about to get on 295 and Jackson morphed into a 67 year old man and said, "I hear they're doing a lot of work on that road." He seriously cracked me up the whole day. 

Another kid that I got to fall in love with Peanut Butter Bomb cake!!


Sunday is for selfies!!

No comments: