Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Jessica Jones

I hung out with Jaeden over the weekend and talk turned to comic books and the movies and TV series based on them. I had been meaning to see Jessica Jones on Netflix, but got sidetracked with other shows like Vikings, Hannibal, Modern Family (that show is absolutely hysterical, no matter how many times I've seen the episodes), Sherlock, and Orange is the New Black and just kinda forgot all about it. Then Jaeden mentioned it and Daredevil and said both shows were pretty awesome. I went with Ms. Jones first and damn it, I really can't get enough of it. I knew of Krysten Ritter from her role as Gia Goodman in Veronica Mars and of course as Jesse Pinkman's girlfriend in Breaking Bad. (Sidebar - I totally blame her demise on Jesse. He was no good for her.) I think she is fantastic as Jessica Jones and is the reason I keep watching. 


ps - saw this online and thought this was sublime:
(Jessica Jones photo kidnapped from retrokimmer)

No comments: