Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Favourite Outfit

Well, my month and a half-long fast and hard core focus on exercise and plenty of sleep has paid off! I tried on my fave outfit - Allegra dress by Lindy Bop, black shrug with three-quarter length sleeves paired with capri length leggings by Vera Wang for Simply Vera with black Converse All-Stars to complete the look - and not only does it fit perfectly, but I feel comfortable and somewhat confident. Next up, I take to the streets of Antwerp and get ready to turn some heads. Might not be daring to some, but for a gal that resides in a uniform of t-shirt and jeans, this ensemble is definitely outside my usual self. Bill Cunningham and his marvelous photographs of fashionably dressed New Yorkers has inspired me to be a little braver. 

 
 

(Lindy Bop Allegra dress photo kidnapped from lindybop - shrug photo kidnapped from hercloth - All Stars photo kidnapped from kohls - wristlet photo kidnapped from etsy

No comments: