Saturday, November 16, 2013

Best Pick Me Up

Earlier this week I wrote a note to my niece Kayla to tell her just how much I appreciate our relationship. A year ago, she was going through a really tough time and Donna dropped Kay off at my place for some one on one therapy time. Since then, she and I have become extremely close and she is without question one of my best friends. I wanted to let her know that by trying to help her see how awesome she is and how she deserves to be here and live a beautiful, happy life that it helped me to see that I too deserve to be here and to be happy. Well, the text message she sent after reading the card was nothing short of adorable and uplifting. I've said it before, but it bears repeating - I am seriously surrounded by the best people ever created.


(and yes, i still haven't updated my iOS - i just don't like the new look at all...)

No comments: