Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Bday, Bob!

Bob Minnick is one of those rare, extraordinary men that I had the privilege of working with back in the early aughts. He is an artist from Moorestown, New Jersey and displayed his painting on the walls of the café where I worked. Below are copies of the two paintings I loved the most - Linda in the Dining Room and Shed. The photos obviously do not do his work justice. More importantly than his art is the fact that anyone who has ever exchanged two words with Bob will tell you that he is the kindest, sweetest, most humble and delightful human being ever to walk the earth. Happy Birthday, Bob, I miss you lots and hope you are living the happiest life ever!




2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Love love LOVE that man! And he's bright as yellow!

Also LINDA is my favourite of his paintings as well!

Star said...

he is the very essence of yellow! one day i hope to own one of his paintings. however, i do have one of his sketches. he gave it to me in a frame as a gift on my last day. oh, how i adore that man!