Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Star*s Awesome Mix

Jack at the library 'round the corner from me and I are always discussing the latest in music and films. Recently we threw caution to the proverbial wind and said, "Eff it, let's make eachother mixtapes." So here is the one from Jack and it truly is an awesome mix. Track 14 is my fave and it's one of the best songs I've heard in a while.

  1. A Tribe Called Quest - Buggin Out
  2. Pavement - Summer Babe (Winter Version)
  3. Andrew Jackson Jihad - People
  4. Dirty Projectors - Two Doves
  5. Mates of State - Starman (David Bowie Cover)
  6. Guided By Voices - Queen of Cans & Jars
  7. Wild Flag - Endless Talk
  8. Reigning Sound - Stormy Weather
  9. The Ettes - I Stayed Too Late
10. Superchunk - Detroit has a Skyline Too
11. Beulah - night is the day turned inside out
12. Kurt Vile - Peeping Tomboy
13. Fucked Up - I Hate Summer
14. Pioneer - Long Nights
15. LCD Soundsystem - New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down

(fin).

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Hey! I have that Pioneer EP.

Star said...

get out! no you don't...do you really?