Thursday, July 28, 2011

Top Three

Years ago, Blaine and I were in the back kitchen at work chatting. It was slow and we somehow got on the topic of the best sensations. I said, "There's three: An orgasm, cleaning your ears with a Q-Tip, and rubbing your eye." He groaned with pleasure and agreed completely. Today I modify that to rubbing your eyes OR using eye drops.

I woke up this morning and looked like I came down off a three day drunk combined with smoking enough grass to put down a reggae band for a solid month. My eyes were wicked bloodshot and dry as hell; it was terrible. I stopped at my parents' house before work and my sister-in-law, Mary, lovingly placed two drops in each eye. I literally sat frozen on the step with her standing above me and said softly, "don't move...just wait..." and let the ease of the eye drops wash over me. It was incredible. Ahhh...the little things in life.

No comments: