Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dean Martin

(photo kidnapped from starpulse)

Last night I was rewatching Rio Bravo (which i love) and I decided to dig through my mix discs and found the Dean Martin one that I made on March 19, 2006. Damn if he doesn't have the smoothest voice ever...

I Can't Believe That You're in Love With Me
You Can't Love 'em All
Just in Time
Mean to Me
On the Street Where You Live
Until the Real Thing Comes Along
Dream
Return to Me
Ain't That a Kick in the Head
You I Love
Come Back to Sorrento
Drink to Me Only/I Don't Care/I Love Vegas
June in January
Via Veneto
Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
If Love is Good to Me
Someday (You'll Want Me to Want You)
Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams
Sway
On an Evening in Roma
Innamorata
Just Say I Love Her
Vieni Su
On the Sunny Side of the Street
You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

Gotta love THAT mix, Pally!

Star said...

and i do, daddy-o.