Monday, May 23, 2011

Skeet Ulrich

Last weekend my grandmother told me of a Hallmark Hall of Fame film called The Magic of Ordinary Days. Nana Irma raved about the performances and was particularly taken by Skeet Ulrich. She loaned me her DVD copy and I called her right after I finished it to discuss. I agreed with her that it was a truly sweet movie and I really did enjoy it. During our talk, Nana paid Mr. Ulrich a lovely compliment when she said, "He has the most expressive eyes. He conveys so much in a single look. I have never been so impressed with a young actor as I was with Skeet. He deserves more accolades."

(photo kidnapped from blog.newsok)

2 comments:

rj said...

Your grammy is right. He has soulful eyes and can talk with a look better than any actor today.

Star said...

my nana is a smart, smart lady!!