Sunday, May 23, 2010

The End Is Here

Sadly, the day has arrived; it's the last episode of Lost ever. I'll be heading to Bishop's place in a few and I am bringing along my usual Series Finale Treat - cupcakes! Well, except for the last ep of Six Feet Under where I brought a chocolate mousse graveyard with headstones. But cupcakes were present for Sex and the City, The Sopranos, and Carnivàle and so tonight is no different. Here they are, each carrying the name of a character we have grown to love. A bonus heart can be found on our favourite fellas. Ah, the gentleman of Lost...
(i feel an overwhelming sense of guilt (damn that catholic upbringing!) for having to omit so many fabulous characters like desmond, faraday, bernard, walt, michael, rousseau, and richard. just cuz they didn't get a cupcake doesn't mean i don't have love in my heart for them!)

1 comment:

emily rose said...

you are the essence of ADORABLE!!! i love you.