Friday, July 8, 2022

Blobfest 2022!

Even though Blobfest is in person this year, there was no way I was gonna deal with the heat and all those people. So instead, I chose to take the day off work and decided that me and Jax would celebrate our very own Blobfest. I wore my Colonial Theatre Blob t-shirt and loaned Jackson my 2020 Home Edition Blobfest shirt. The line up of films for us were The Blob, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken and E.T.. We even made drinkies and grub to go with each feature. We had Shirley Temples and called them Blob-tails, ate homemade (by us and Nana Rose) vegan dirt with a cherry as the Blob crash landing on Earth, then it was fake chicken and fries for The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, and of course, for E.T. we had to have Reese's Pieces.  






















We finished up around 8:45pm and both thoroughly enjoyed the whole day! Jax liked all three movies but thought The Ghost and Mr. Chicken was the best of them all and not scary like last time. The bonus was getting to see Syd and Zach for a bit and snuggle with Count Rugen, the six fingered kitty. Hopefully Jax and I will make this a tradition and celebrate The Blob and all things fun and spooky next July!

No comments: