Monday, March 2, 2020

Jon-Erik Hexum

I'd heard about this handsome actor who died young a little while back, but it wasn't until I listened to Bryan Cranston's autobiography that I decided to check out this Jon-Erik Hexum. (Bryan guest starred on an episode of Cover Up which starred Hexum at one point.) That's when I discovered that he played the handsome prince in an episode of Hotel that I liked. So I have been looking into Hexum's work and watching some interviews and wow, he really came across as a down-to-earth, decent guy. Just super cool. He's absolutely scrumptious and the very definition of the word hunk, with a voice to make any human swoon, but I like that he seemed so normal. Makes me wonder what direction his career would have taken if he was still here. 


I was so glad to find Hexum's episodes of Cover Up online, grainy as they were. Such a fun 80s show and would love to have them all on DVD, but that will most likely never happen. She's a photographer, he's a model, and on the side they solve crime. How 80s is that?!


Next up I have the entire series of Voyagers! to watch and I just know I'm gonna love it. Man, talk about a dreamboat...

(first and third photos kidnapped from imdb x2 - Cover Up photo from thesun.co.uk)

No comments: