Monday, March 30, 2020

Bridging the Distance

Since everyone is practicing social distancing I decided to start sending out some mail to friends and family. Postcards and little notes to the grown ups and for the kids in my life, I broke out my sticker collection to share and tore up some barely used Usborne colouring and activity books. I bought them over a decade ago, filled out a couple pages and then they went by the wayside. I could never bring myself to throw them out and I'm so glad, since now they are being put to good use. Hoarding can be a good thing!! I have loads of stationery that I've meant to give away but never did and now I can, hopefully, brighten up people's mailboxes with some silliness.

Here's the list of recipients (mostly I'm posting this to keep track for myself!):

Uncle Alan
Alina
Amy
Anne
Ari
Ashlee & Sean
- Bailey
- Avery
Autumn
- Cassius
- Lydia
- Jude
Barbara
Aunt Berne
Bishop & Pax
Cecilia
Chrissy
- Chase
Colleen & Jamie
David
Denese
Dr. Davis & Staff
Emily
- Ana
- Adam
Greg & Carole
Helen
Isabella
Ivy
Jackson
Jaeden
Karen E.
Karen Z.
Kat
- Evie
- Abi
Kay
Kev
Kristin
Lauryn
Leon
Lilly
Lisa
Louise
Maggie
Marie
Marina
- Mateo
Maureen
Megan
- Michael
Melanie
- Evelyn
- Lacey
Melissa
- Terradon
MeMom & Pop
Michel
Michele
Michelle
Mum
Natalia
- Brett
- Teo
Uncle Phil and Aunt Mary Ellen
Renee
Rick
Taryn
Terri
- Juliette
- Shane
Wayne
- Mr. R.
Yari
Zachary

Here's the most recent batch that's been dropped at the post office!

No comments: