Sunday, October 6, 2019

80s Gal

Halloween 2004 I went to Pax and Bishop's as a typical 1980s Jersey girl, taking from my personal collection, vintage pink lace hair tie, neon orange earrings, jelly bracelets, purple Converse All Star high-top sneaks, my CCCP jeans from John Palumbo (my old shrink who also gave me the giant red button I'm sporting), hideous fake leather purse, puke green nail polish, sweatshirt turned inside out with the neck cut off à la Jennifer Beals in Flashdance, windshield wiper style eye makeup, Wet 'n' Wild number 527 lipstick, brushed up Brooke Shields eye brows and curly teased hair (that's my natural colour, btw) and my old denim acid washed jean jacked with a handful of 80s buttons I still had laying around my place. Note the french cuff roll on those jeans that left my feet numb from lack of circulation. Vanity at its oddest...  


(photos by Pax!)

No comments: