Saturday, May 25, 2019

BUMBLEance Babes!!

Y'all know I love and support BUMBLEance, well I got a little shirt for Miss Bailey and one for Avery, which is a bit big for now, and a matching one for me! Last night we had a bit of a BUMBLEance selfie party. My favourite moment of the night was when Bailey was looking at the cartoon BUMBLEance on the back of my shirt. "Who's driving the BUMBLEance?" I asked. She was all whispers and hushed mumblings, but whatever she said didn't sound like "bumblebee" or even just "bee." Then she clearly said, "Water." WTF?? So I spin her around and look and damn it if she isn't right. Bumble is in the back and the drivers side is all blue, like water. Man, that kid cracks me up.





(ps - here's the lil BUMBLEance that is being driven by water)

No comments: