Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Sticker Book

Check out my childhood sticker book, now yellowing with antiquity:


Oh unicorns...how I was obsessed with them.

My grade school celebrity crush! (Hubba Hubba...)

I thought that Dee Wallace was just about the most beautiful and glamorous woman in the world.

A whole page jam packed with tons of random puffy stickers. Oh it's so 80s!! Smurfs, Donkey Kong, Barbie, Ziggy & Fuzz, Pink Panther, Super Mario, Pac Man, and Raspberry Tart from Strawberry Shortcake.

Fancy schmancy oil stickers that moved when you pressed on them. We were so easy to please in our youth....

The pupper page!! Snoopy and Pound Puppies and Sandy from Annie plus real dogs and some poodle called Ribbons that I do not remember at all(It should be noted that the Sandy sticker was actually the first thing I ever stole in my whole life. I took it from Melissa Grassiosi's Annie album and still feel guilty about it all these years later.)

And finally, the Scratch n Sniff page!

No comments: