Friday, December 22, 2017

1999 Journal

Ah, the last year of the 20th century...back when I was heavily into Ani DiFranco, Chris Isaak, Metallica, and all things swing. My favourite actors at the time were Gary Oldman (pictured with then paramour Isabella Rossellini, who I just love!), Tim Roth, Ewan McGregor, Benicio Del Toro, Marlon Brando, and to a lesser extent, Robert Downey Jr. (mostly because he was in Only You). I admired David Lynch, Sylvia Plath, Oscar Wilde, David Bowie, and Todd Oldham for his fashion genius and use of vibrant colours. I was still obsessed with Sid Vicious, who got me interested in Gary Oldman after watching Sid and Nancy; and my great love of Ann Jillian was well into its 11th year. Oh, and remember Edward Burns? Yeah, I really liked his first couple of films. After She's the One I kinda lost interest...



No comments: