Thursday, June 2, 2016

Farewell Duke & Hello Roark!

So a couple Saturdays ago I was rear-ended which then forced me to hit the car in front of me. Everyone involved was fine and the other two cars drove off with no problems. Duke however was totaled. A handful of days later, I got my dream car. I'm not crazy about having a car payment, but I love Roark to death and squeal with glee as I drive past our reflection in office windows and say aloud, "We're so cuuuuuuuute!!" And we so are.

 
ps - a huge thank you to Mum for fronting me the deposit money and to Xavier for giving up his day off to help me understand the car-buying experience!

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

I'm glad to hear that you weren't hurt and sad to hear about ole Duke . . . but I must say that Roarke is one cool customer!!!!

Star said...

In't he though?!