Sunday, October 18, 2015

Booked & Ready to Go!

So next year's adventure is planned and booked and I can't wait!! Twenty-two days total from the middle of March until early April. First I head to Italy, one week in Positano then three days in Rome. After Italy, I hit Antwerp for three days and then to Ireland for a week. There's a slight possibility that Natalia will be flying to Dublin and we can meet up. (More on that when I visit her in NYC next month.) As much as I'd love to see Scotland (oh the Highlands....) I know that traveling alone to a new place comes with oodles of stress and that is NOT what this adventure is about. It's about relaxing and trying to wrap my head around turning forty in May. I just want to be somewhere else, somewhere wonderful and somewhere that I can think about the remainder of my life and what I intend to accomplish. Oh, and indulge in marinara pizza, wine, Belgian waffles, chocolate, crisps, chips, and Guinness. It is a vacation after all...


(photo kidnapped from freepik)

No comments: