Sunday, June 22, 2014

Saturday Near South

Yesterday afternoon I picked up my latest grade school graduate and we were off to Center City. Kayla won a Good Citizenship Award out of all of her classmates! Not surprising in the least since she is extremely kind to everyone and has thee biggest heart. She's pretty dang fabulous and it's so nice to see that her school recognised this. To celebrate, we went to Blackbird Pizzeria (More on Blackbird in the future - I promise!) and then walked on South Street for a bit. We hit the two remaining shops that I used to frequent in my youth - Garland of Letters and Eyes Gallery. I snapped a pic of a fabulous Buddha in the storefront window at Garland and then a bunch of the interior of Eyes. I can never afford anything at Eyes Gallery, but it's still fun to window shop. Kayla is always so great to be with and the bonus of today was seeing Jaeden who said, whilst coming in for a hug from Auntie Star, "It's summer now, so we need to hang out more." I am so loved...
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: