Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hangin' with Syd!

After work on Friday night, Mum brought Sydney home with her and our weekend began! (Please know in advance that weekends with Auntie Star are usually very low key and thankfully all my kids are totally okay with that.) We kicked things off by heading over to the market to grab snacks and goodies. Seeing the display of super cute cookies made me sad. Oh how I wish they would make vegan cookies in the shape of turtles or butterflies, watermelon, owls, bluebirdies, yellow frog faces, dragonflies, and especially stars! But alas, they do not. Or if they do, I can't seem to find them.
Then we arrived at my place and I introduced Syd to season one of The OC. She's already crazy over Seth Cohen. I mean, how can a fourteen year old crazy honey like our Sydney not adore that geeky dark haired hottie?
Yesterday it was up and out to buy Syd boxer shorts, of all things, and try on really, really gorgeous shoes that did not match her outfit at all. We grabbed lunch at Panera and then back to my pad for more OC eps. After dinner I dropped her home and got to see lil' Jackson just up from his nap. He watched me head off to work (I scored mad overtime this week!) from the window and I was on my way. Syd and I can't wait til our next weekend together and more time with Seth, Sandy, Ryan, Anna, and the rest of the gang!


No comments: