Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking Back on 2013

This year brought some major life changing events, such as...

~Mateo is born! This little man brings so much joy to everyone that meets him.

~I ate better and am now on the road to extraordinary good health.
~Began writing my first (and possibly only) work of fiction in the form of a short story.
~I read more - that is always on my New Year's list of things to achieve.
~Got my passport, took my niece to Italy and finally saw Positano. Dream conquered!


~Went to Colombia to finally meet my cousin Mario and lil' Mateo in person.

~Said goodbye to someone I wasn't ready to lose.

~Reached out to my godson and kicked off our new relationship. (It's about freakin' time!)

Aside from losing Donna, 2013 was a spectacular year, but something tells me that 2014 is gonna totally kick ass. Ashlee and Sean are getting married then Ash and I go abroad - I get to see Belgium!!, Marina, Mario, and Mateo move to the States, and god willing to Jersey, and that's just the first half of the year. So long 2013 and hellllloooo 2014!

No comments: