Thursday, January 17, 2013

Turkish Playlist

Portishead - Glory Box
Jamiroquai - Everyday
Alpha - Sometime Later
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
Madonna - I Want You
Prince - Scandalous
Sade - No Ordinary Love
Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You
Marilyn Manson - Fundamentally Loathsome
Massive Attack - Angel
Metallica - Loverman
NIN - Get Down, Make Love
Depeche Mode - Dirt
Pulp - F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E
The Revolting Cocks - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?
The Cure - A Thousand Hours
Teddy Pendergrass - Close the Door
Chris Isaak - Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing
SRV - Ain't Gone n' Give Up On Love
Nina Simone - Feeling Good
INXS - Need You Tonight
John Legend - Save Room
Jace Everett - Bad Things
NIN - Closer
Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks
Marilyn Manson - I Put a Spell on You

No comments: