Saturday, March 17, 2012

Waiting in the Terminal

I am one of those rare individuals that love to pick up and drop off people at the airport. I am told that I am very good at this. I make sure that there is plenty of room for luggage, I carry all the heavy bags, I arrive with a smile regardless of what time of day or night it may be, and I usually have a beverage or treat ready for the weary traveler. It is a part of the job and I take it seriously. Last Tuesday night at about 11:23pm I was waiting in the terminal at the Atlantic City International Airport for Marina. Prior to running over to her, dropping everything I had in my hands and scooping her up in a ten minute embrace, I snapped this picture of a pay phone. Made me a tad nostalgic for days when my parents would hand me a quarter and tell me to call them when I left the mall or movie theatre and needed them to come fetch me. Ah, memories...

No comments: